• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Decor

Matthew Caito

Mouseketeer
Do we have a timeline of when the resort decorations go up for xmas? I am staying at the GF Nov 12-18 and looking forward to seeing the gingerbread house and tree if possible. What about the other resorts as well?

Typically decorations start going up around the resorts on November 1st. I've been at WDW during the Oct/Nov transition and it's interesting to see Halloween gifts for sale on 10/31, and then on the morning of 11/1 you'll see Christmas stuff take over the shops.

I think the bigger stuff like the trees may not be ready until mid November and can vary by resort. For the GF, you may be able to watch them build the gingerbread house and there a decent chance it'll be completed and opened while you're there.

Do we have a timeline of when the resort decorations go up for xmas? I am staying at the GF Nov 12-18 and looking forward to seeing the gingerbread house and tree if possible. What about the other resorts as well?
All of the resort decor is up by Thanksgiving. MK is the first thing to get decorated because of the parties.

I would think you have a good chance at seeing the GF decor.

We stayed at GF November 2018. Gingerbread house had already been started on 11/6/18 and was finished by 11/10/18. It was so fun to see the progress each day! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter