Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Ladies, lovin everything I see!
Stevie, your pages do not all look alike. You have done some very nice work.
I'm not even sure if im in your groups or not but just wanted to weigh in.
And I love the 4/July tag. Cute.

I have got to make myself sit down, put an album together and get things posted.

My DD wants to be an interior designed and she has a great eye for color. So for a new pair of shoes, she is helping me with my pages, yea!
I think we will end up going back to traditional Halloween. I am letting her think it over. She gets to tell me how many of each item she needs cut, etc. I get to do all the putting together also. She is dealing with paper and sizing.
I will keep you posted as to what we end up with.

Ann, our school starts Th and they have a back to school day tomorrow. With DD being a jr all I have to do is transportation.
Right now, just try to keep your head above water! How many DS do you have?

Love the new pieces and pages!

Good luck to all those starting school this week! We don't go back until August 28th.

love the new stuff!

Megan doesn't go back until 9/4!

I plan to get my pieces finished next week!

I have got to make myself sit down, put an album together and get things posted.

Thanks Rita! Good luck with your groups--I look forward to seeing what you come up with.:)

Ladies, lovin everything I see!

My DD wants to be an interior designed and she has a great eye for color. So for a new pair of shoes, she is helping me with my pages, yea!
I think we will end up going back to traditional Halloween. I am letting her think it over. She gets to tell me how many of each item she needs cut, etc. I get to do all the putting together also. She is dealing with paper and sizing.
I will keep you posted as to what we end up with.

Ann, our school starts Th and they have a back to school day tomorrow. With DD being a jr all I have to do is transportation.
Right now, just try to keep your head above water! How many DS do you have?

I have 3 DS's....in 3 different schools this year for the first time ever. DS17 is a senior, DS11 is a 6th grader, & DS8 is a 3rd grader. All play football and DS8 is also playing travel baseball at the same time this fall. Of course I'm team mom and room mom for all of them (except DS17) because I can't say no. Fall is my craziest time of year!:scared:

I just realized I did something dumb. I doubled up on group L. I meant to do group M. Would someone in group M mind switching one of mine with me? The groups are Halloween at Disney and MNSSHP element groups. I am making the same thing either way. I was just hoping to get more of other people's creations and not 2 of my own. If not no biggie. :)

Sorry my this is my DH account. This is mssong85. Yay for doing his first post. Lol.

I just realized I did something dumb. I doubled up on group L. I meant to do group M. Would someone in group M mind switching one of mine with me? The groups are Halloween at Disney and MNSSHP element groups. I am making the same thing either way. I was just hoping to get more of other people's creations and not 2 of my own. If not no biggie. :)

Can someone switch with mssong85?

Bagging question, is it okay to put the photo mats in a quart baggie on leave the pages separate in a 2.5 gallon baggie? I want to make this as easy on Anne as possible.

Anne--here are the elements and titles for the groups that I haven't yet specified.

J--tag
L--shapes
M--tag
P--inchies
HH--"Pick of the Patch"
JJ-- Deck the Halls"

And here are few page title changes:
QQ--"Sweet Memories"
SS--"Joy"
WW--"Merry and Bright"

Update on my progress: All my pages and elements are cut; 8 of my page groups are finished.

Update for MusicalDisneyDreams: She is about 3/4 finished. She will be totally finished before Friday :)

Here are a couple more groups.

L--Halloween at Disney--shapes/inchies:

UU--WDW Christmas:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter