Holiday Inn Logan Airport?

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed at the Holiday Inn at Logan Airport? I was quoted a Park-n-Fly rate of $149.95 which includes a 1 night stay and 10 nights of parking. This sounds like a good deal but I don't want to stay here if it's not nice and clean.
Thanks for your help!!

Not sure how the HI is now, stayed there many many years ago..We stayed at the Hyatt Harborside last April the night before or 7am trip...I bid on Priceline...looked at Airport hotels and only listed two..The Hilton and The Harborside. They took my bid of $55.oo for the Harborside...payed another $100.00 to park for the week at the hotel.
You may also want to keep checking on the Hilton website....They are like the airlines, keep going up and down with the Park & Fly rates...
You may also want to check out:
www.airportparkinglots.com and drop off your car at a park n fly lot, they will shuttle you to your hotel for the night and pick you up when your flight comes in...Good Luck and have a great trip!

Originally posted by JennSaint
Has anyone ever stayed at the Holiday Inn at Logan Airport? I was quoted a Park-n-Fly rate of $149.95 which includes a 1 night stay and 10 nights of parking. This sounds like a good deal but I don't want to stay here if it's not nice and clean.
Thanks for your help!!

We love using this hotel for an early am flight and for parking our car!!

That's a great rate you have as 3 years ago, we paid over $200! Then last year and this year we got the rate you stated.

Parking at the airport is almost $200 so you just can't loose!

The hotel is really nice. Not much to do at night but it's really a nice, clean hotel.

If you belong to the Priority Club, they will put you on a higher floor and give you a goody basket.

The shuttle bus runs every 15 - 20 minutes and when you get home again, you just call them with the curtosy phone and you don't wait long.

I think it's wonderful and you just can't loose; can you tell?

Wow $55 for the Harborside Hyatt is great!!
That is a really nice hotel. And I would imagine much better than any Holiday Inn. I am going to have to start looking at priceline!!

I just checked the Harborside Hyatt website and the cheapest I could get the room for was $149 room only.

Then I found their Park and Fly rate and it was $199 plus tax.

So Priceline was about a $45 discount on the rate at their website.

A couple of reviews said this hotel is at the edge of the airport, kind of out of the way, with long waits/rides with the shuttles?? I've never seen this hotel so haven't got a clue.

Then out of curiousity, I checked out the Hilton Logan. Their lowest rate was $79 for just the room and then $199 for Park and Fly for maximum of 8 nights then $22 per night there after. The website said they have shuttles but that they are close enough to walk through the skywalk!! That would be very nice.

Just thought I'd share with others flying out of Logan!

we stayed at holiday inn last april and it was very nice. Clean rooms and rest. offers kids eat free. Shuttle was a bit long of a wait for 5 am departures, we waited at least 30 min outside as the first van filled up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter