~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

So sorry to hear about your DD!

thanks, she had surgery this morning. And thanks for my package here is what I got
MM cookie cutter, christmas memo pad and pen(perfect for my purse), cookie cutter set, santa kitchen towel , cupcake sprinkles and cupacke kit, cookie scoop(I have always wanted one), cute gingerbread man cup, a very cute santa plate.
thanks so much. I love this exchange.

Hope your DD is doing well, Kim. How long is she going to be laid up?
She will be on crutches for at least 6 weeks. Can not put any weight on foot for at least 2 weeks and we go back to the doctor then and hope she can use a walking cast at least to walk on the heel. She is not very coordinated so cutches are going to be an issue. She has 2 weeks left of class so hopefully she can make it.

Package from Dania:goodvibes

I received the following:santa:

Christmas spatula (spatulas and whisks are my favorite kitchen tools)
strawberry bread mix :love:
kitchen towel with a snowman design
pfatzgraff Winterberry dip mix set w/spreader

and....the most adorable ceramic salt/pepper set with a snowman and Santa as the shakers in a wire holder decorated with a green Christmas tree.

Thanks so very much. :banana: Cindy

Feeling better. I get tired easily and have a tendency to panic when I get a little short of breath. Just trying to take it easy and stay calm. I am working mornings until I go on vacation Monday evening. I am so looking forward to just getting away from it all and spending some time with my daughter and her family----and to be at WDW at Christmastime:santa: We're getting a tree from the DVC tree exchange and are really excited about that:banana: I did rent a wheelchair so that I can keep up with everyone. It should be an interesting perspective :rotfl2:

Cindy

Glad you get some time off.....by the time you come back, hopefully you are well on the way to recovering....nothing better than family, Disney and Christmas.

I received my package today from KymmyK13.

What a wonderful package. I Love everything in it.

I received:

A gingerbread cookie cutter
Mini Loaf pan with gingerbread men on it (so cute).
Cinnamon sugar cookie candle with the letter "J" on it. It smells so good.
Gingerbread oven mitt and kitchen towel
The cutest gingerbread apron that I have ever seen. It says "All I want for Christmas is a man made of dough" with gingerbread men on it. I don't have an apron, so this is perfect. I have a cookie exchange on Monday, so when I am baking for it this weekend, I will be wearing this.

Kim, I can't thank you enough. I truly love this package. Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday.

Jenny

Sounds wonderful....gotta love a man made of dough :rotfl:

Just a couple more to go....hopefully a few more will arrive today

DisneyCP2002 has reported as having received hers.....hopefully she will check in with us soon.

that just leaves 3 more. Hopefully today....they were all to have been sent priority, so we are to the days they should be arriving.

Package from Dania:goodvibes

I received the following:santa:

Christmas spatula (spatulas and whisks are my favorite kitchen tools)
strawberry bread mix :love:
kitchen towel with a snowman design
pfatzgraff Winterberry dip mix set w/spreader

and....the most adorable ceramic salt/pepper set with a snowman and Santa as the shakers in a wire holder decorated with a green Christmas tree.

Thanks so very much. :banana: Cindy
So glad it all arrived safe & sound. I love the bread mix, it's one of my favorites.

I got my package yesterday from Ashley McDowell(cannot find the card). I got:
Snowman muffin pan
Sweet treats 3 pc. kitchen set
Snowman salt & pepper shaker
evaporated milk
milk chocolate baking chips
nestle's hot chocolate
green sprinkles

Thank you so much, I love it all.

So glad it all arrived safe & sound. I love the bread mix, it's one of my favorites.

I got my package yesterday from Ashley McDowell(cannot find the card). I got:
Snowman muffin pan
Sweet treats 3 pc. kitchen set
Snowman salt & pepper shaker
evaporated milk
milk chocolate baking chips
nestle's hot chocolate
green sprinkles

Thank you so much, I love it all.
Yay! Glad you liked it!

We are just waiting for

mommytotwo to get her two
and me :teeth:

Hope they all arrive today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter