~~~Holiday Recipe Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

It will be nice to hear of that first arrival. ::yes::

And TODAY is mail day.....please post here when you mail out!!

All packages are now on their way.
We should have an arrival soon, and a couple next week.

Hey y'all. Received my package yesterday. Can't wait to try out the recipes. Thanks Missy1961!!!!

I got recipes for Mac and cheese, country style Rigatoni, dream pie, taco soup. Zeppole, and toll house crumb cake!!!

Also in the box , ingredients for the recipes: elbow macaroni, rigatoni, dream whip, instant chocolate pudding, yeast , mini chocolate chips, and a reusable Cinderella Christmas shopping bag and a Mickey sandwich cutter

We can't wait to start cooking !!!!!!!

Hey y'all. Received my package yesterday. Can't wait to try out the recipes. Thanks Missy1961!!!!

I got recipes for Mac and cheese, country style Rigatoni, dream pie, taco soup. Zeppole, and toll house crumb cake!!!

Also in the box , ingredients for the recipes: elbow macaroni, rigatoni, dream whip, instant chocolate pudding, yeast , mini chocolate chips, and a reusable Cinderella Christmas shopping bag and a Mickey sandwich cutter

We can't wait to start cooking !!!!!!!

You're welcome! Enjoy your cooking!

Just got mine from lilysmommy!

Recipes for
Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake
Chicken Cheese Dip
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
Peppermint Pie
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder

Along with Halloween and Christmas towels and oven mits, a gingerbread ornament, a holiday cupcake kit, holiday recipe cards and a gingerbread turner

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to make all of these!

:yay: Hopefully Missy receives hers today too

I did!

Erin sent these recipes:
Pumpkin Coffee Cake with brown sugar streusel
Apple Cranberry Crumble
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Butternut Squash, Arugula and Bacon Quiche
Garlic Roast Beef (or Beast during Christmas, LOL)

And she also sent me:
pie crust mix
silicone basting brush
red kitchen towel
pie crust cutters
Christmas cupcake liners
Nestle holiday semi-sweet chocolate chips (some of them are red & green)

Thank you so much! Those recipes sound fantastic & all the kitchen items will be used - my basting brush has seen better days so now I can get rid of it.

Oh good.....and that concludes this exchange.
Thank you for joining in...........this was the 12th ....and last year :( for it, due to lack of interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter