~~~Holiday Recipe sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Post here when you send out and when....what and from who....you receive.
Please remember to do this so I can mark you off the list.

Reminder...mail by date is Oct. 18...please be on time.

If you are going to be out of town during the exchange time, please let me know.

Have fun....a 3 day weekend to get going on it :woohoo:

Names are out :yay:

Post here when you send out and when....what and from who....you receive.
Please remember to do this so I can mark you off the list.

Reminder...mail by date is Oct. 18...please be on time.

If you are going to be out of town during the exchange time, please let me know.

Have fun....a 3 day weekend to get going on it :woohoo:

I was trying to figure out what 3 day weekend, then I realized Monday is Columbus Day, which isn't a day off for the hubby or kids.

Our schools are closed and no mail delivery, I guess that's why I mentioned it ;)

Mine is just about ready...should be mailed tomorrow.

And I head out to my sister's on Wednesday night. I should have some free time during the day, and late at night. I do have to get them to school, pick Dana up from school, get them dinner each night & make sure they get to sports practices & play rehearsal. I'll be there until next Tuesday, so if my package arrives during that time I won't know. (dad is home so it will be OK)

Have fun, Missy.
I will be gone 17-24 also, but will have computer except for travel days.

Mine is going in the mail today, just need to set it out for the mail man.

My package is on it's way!

and I won't be online tomorrow--I'll be running around getting ready for my weekend with the girls. But I should be around some on Thursday, since I'll have some down time when the girls are in school & at rehearsal.

Today I received my recipe exchange. Mine is from Patsy (mommytotwo). She sent gingerbread oven mit, gingerbread pot holder, 4 Christmas cookie cutters, and recipes for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Frost Pumpkin Bars, Coconut Macaroons, and Mini Oreo Cheesecakes.

Also included was a jar of orange and white sparkling sugar.

Thanks for everything Patsy!

Today I received my recipe exchange. Mine is from Patsy (mommytotwo). She sent gingerbread oven mit, gingerbread pot holder, 4 Christmas cookie cutters, and recipes for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Frost Pumpkin Bars, Coconut Macaroons, and Mini Oreo Cheesecakes.

Also included was a jar of orange and white sparkling sugar.

Thanks for everything Patsy!

You're welcome. Happy holiday baking, and cooking!
2.gif

My package from Patsy arrived yesterday. But the list is upstairs in my suitcase & I'm too lazy to go up there right now! But it had some interesting things from Hawaii--things that I could never get here in NY. I remember the black pepper chicken mix, a mix for ribs and a package of Hawaiian salt that I can use on meat or fish. I'll get the list later, and report back but I wanted to let you know I got it.

I am at my sister's--girls are in school with a minimum of fuss!

Mine will go out Saturday but might not be online again to post until Monday. Headed to Pigeon Forge after DD cheers at the afternoon little league game, taking my dad up to see the Inspirations at Dollywood's Southern Gospel celebration. Probably won't get back until late Sunday night.

:goodvibes

Here's what I got:

sauce for sweet & spicy ribs
papaya seed dressing mix
sauce for black pepper chicken
Hawaiian seasoning--Alaea Sea Salt which Patsy says I can use on meat, veggies, etc. before grilling.

They all sound wonderful. My dad just told me he wants to eat more chicken, so I think we'll be trying the black pepper sauce very soon!

and here's my recipes:
spinach & strawberry salad
vanilla crepes
candied walnuts
hot crab dip
cranberry orange loaf

thanks Patsy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter