Holiday Shopping 2011

I have had so much expense just latley with everything going wrong with my car,and loosing my cats. I went shopping yesterday and bought a wedding outfit for my cousins wedding in 2 weeks. I will upload a pic later. I know its not holiday but the dress and shoes I am going to take on the cruise. Cheered me up but after going to debenhams,monsoon, wallis, M&S, I ended up in the first shop buying the first dress I treid on.:happytv:Isnt that just typical.

I think I've bought my final items for my holiday (lol, don't hold your breath :rotfl:), I got this maxi dress from New Look (sorry I can't find a bigger pic)

images

and these flip flops were 1/2 price in the Accessorize sale

89532599_T.jpg

I finally have my holiday wardrobe - I ordered for the first time from Yours Clothing (for us more generous ladies) and have been very impressed with the service and the quality in comparison to the price paid. I've got 5 pairs of crop trousers, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tops with crochet around the neck (adore these) and a couple of longer tunics to wear with leggings.

printedcrochettop.jpg

have since found lots of other things that I would like so might have to do a bit more shopping. They're on Quidco too.

I think I've bought my final items for my holiday (lol, don't hold your breath :rotfl:), I got this maxi dress from New Look (sorry I can't find a bigger pic)

images

and these flip flops were 1/2 price in the Accessorize sale

89532599_T.jpg

You did some great shopping there.

Corinna

I finally have my holiday wardrobe - I ordered for the first time from Yours Clothing (for us more generous ladies) and have been very impressed with the service and the quality in comparison to the price paid. I've got 5 pairs of crop trousers, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tops with crochet around the neck (adore these) and a couple of longer tunics to wear with leggings.

printedcrochettop.jpg

have since found lots of other things that I would like so might have to do a bit more shopping. They're on Quidco too.

Cute top Louise ::yes::

I hope everyone is picking up some bargains in the sales, though it's a shame that when the sales start, the Autumn/Winter clothes start appearing in the shops too !

Guys can u convince me these fit flops are comfortable? Does the toe bar not rub. Hv you ever scraped ur toes? Very temped but worried abt falling over in them. Which ones would u recommend. I normally wear crocs or sketchers for walking

Guys can u convince me these fit flops are comfortable? Does the toe bar not rub. Hv you ever scraped ur toes? Very temped but worried abt falling over in them. Which ones would u recommend. I normally wear crocs or sketchers for walking

Well, mine only arrived yesterday but I've had them on my feet ever since....they haven't rubbed between my toes but it's slightly uncomfotable (but this is usual with me until I get used to a pair of toe posts).

You can see which ones I got in my previous post

I wore crocs on my last trip and they killed my feet.

Nice bag and shorts Ashley ::yes::

Hubby bought me a lovely pair of 'sit down' shoes today from New Look too, perfect for the restaurants and carpets onboard the Dream, as they're a bit higher than I usually wear :rotfl::rotfl:

I like them Mandy! :thumbsup2

Well this thread hasn't been updated in a while....I just ordered a couple of pairs of sandals from Dotty P's website:
19419942_thumb.jpg

19413160_thumb.jpg

19419901_thumb.jpg

Yes the gold and black pair are the same sandals :rolleyes1 I think I prefer the gold pair but I already have 3 pairs of gold sandals that I really don't need another pair! Something about the black pair I just don't like as much as the gold, so thought I'd order them both and then I can return a pair if I need to! They're all from Dotty P's sale as you're getting an extra 10% off sale items today ;)

Nice sandals ::yes:: It's nice to see someone is still holiday shopping, I don't like going into the shops at the moment as so much Autumn stuff seems to be in now (or the remnants from the sales) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter