Holiday Souvie Notes (11/28)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Pluto Popcorn Buckets - Saw them at the popcorn cart in Town Square, the Hub, and on BVS (those are the stands I've gotten too). The CMs are enforcing the one per transaction limit (yay!).
IMG_20171127_230448_zpslyylmoth.jpg

Mickey Ornament Stein - Available in both parks with a variety of options (e.g., fruit, ice cream, drinks, etc.). Price varies depending on where you get it. They are also limited to one per transaction. I've mostly seen them at the outdoor fruit vending carts and at Clarabelle's (but not Gibson Girl) and Plaza Inn. If I had to guess, I'd say these are the mostly likely to run out before Xmas.
IMG_20171127_230431_zpsmfzyx7nx.jpg

Starbucks - Both DL and DCA have the gingerbread castle holiday travel mug, the YAH mugs, and the YAH ornaments. Each park only had their own YAH mugs & ornament, both had the tumbler and gingerbread castle mug. DCA still has the standalone "shop" to buy the mugs, which makes it faster than DL.
IMG_20171127_230401_zpsi5bezeex.jpg

Round Holiday Popcorn Bucket and Travel Mugs are available in both parks.

Mickey Lightbulb Necklace & Light-Up Mickey Santa Hat - Available in both parks. Some shops (mostly in DCA) also have the non-MM version of the light bulb necklace (the ones sold last year).

The Purchase with Purchase options are a very cute Holiday tote and a non-Holiday blanket.
IMG_20171127_230539_zpsrylmkp75.jpg

Most (all?) of the Cozy Cones had the light-up Dinoco Cruz Ramirez straw.
IMG_20171127_230417_zpsreg91xuq.jpg

The Premiere Shop in DL had all four of the gift cards with pins. Each gift is $100 and comes with a pin.
IMG_20171127_230138_zpso8p3qhxr.jpg

There are also two different holiday themed gift cards. One has Mickey & Minnie and the other is shaped like a gingerbread house. Both seem fairly widely available.
IMG_20171128_143319_zpstc5g7ftn.jpg

The Mickey Elf Stein from the past few years was available in the lobby of the GCH (the kiosk next to the gingerbread house). I haven't seen it in the parks.

Orange Cone Sippers are still available at the Cozy Cones.

AT-AT popcorn bucket is available in Tomorrowland. It's $25 and big...reminds me of the Tie Fighter bucket from a while ago.
IMG_20171128_164755_zpsxubdm4fb.jpg

There is also a Captain Phantasma (spelling?) stein at the Galactic Grill. They also had the Han Solo in Carbonite bucket.
IMG_20171128_164811_zpsph8pywar.jpg

The Premiere Shop in DL had all four of the gift cards with pins. Each gift is $100 and comes with a pin.
IMG_20171127_230138_zpso8p3qhxr.jpg

Last week these gift cards were also available in the shop in DCA next to the candy shop. You had to ask for them at the cash register in the room with all the mugs. They were keeping them behind the counter there.

AT-AT popcorn bucket is available in Tomorrowland. It's $25 and big...reminds me of the Tie Fighter bucket from a while ago.
IMG_20171128_164755_zpsxubdm4fb.jpg

That AT-AT looks cool. They were actually selling the tie fighter bucket still in Tomorrowland last week. At least I think they were since it was displayed at the popcorn cart.

Awesome! Thanks for posting! Love the star wars stuff, but DW probably wouldn't yell at me for bringing home the gingerbread travel mug :)

Two more items...

Olaf Glow Clip - Available at one of the old Mad T Party drink stands (the one furthest back). Comes with the Warn Hugs Hot Chocolate (non-alcoholic) - cannot be ordered seperately.
IMG_20171128_193538_zpszbpwxwer.jpg

Thor Hammer Glow "Cube" - Available at Award Weiners with one of the specialty drinks.
IMG_20171128_193519_zpsg3mr3thr.jpg

It's been awhile since my last trip, where exactly is the Premiere Shop?
It's the shop connected to the Magic Shop...might also be called Showcase.

I also saw the gift cards in the Emporium, World of Disney (not all designs), and the Inkwell Shop on BVS (as mentioned).

Thanks for this! Even though I won't be at the Parks during Xmas, I still enjoy seeing your pictures of the merch! My Disney equivalent of 'window shopping'!

I'd really love one of the Sbux Ginger Castle mugs. I suggested to nDH (non-Disney Husband) that it would be worth my making a weekend trip and a one day hopper to get one........for some reason he just doesn't see it that way. Sigh.

I picked up the gingerbread castle mug and the purchase with purchase bag 2 weeks ago. I absolutely love both of them. :love::love: The gingerbread castle mug was something i had to have when we went and i would have been so disappointed if they were sold out.

Anyone know if there's anywhere to get that gift card + pin in Downtown Disney? At World of Disney, you said? Did you have to ask for it?

Thank you so much for this info!

Especially excited to hopefully get the old style light necklace. Not feeling the Mickey heads on the new ones personally.

I saw one of the designs in the locked display case in the pin section of World of Disney. I didn't ask if they had all of them, but it would be worth asking if you stop by.

Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket - Available at the popcorn stand in NOS. It's interesting to see how the demand has subsided...no line today!

Sorcerer Mickey Glow Clip - Available at several locations in NOS (French Market, the drink stand opposite of HMH).
IMG_20171129_152611_zpskel9czhn.jpg

Olaf Sipper - It's still available at a few outdoor vending locations (e.g., TL cotton candy kiosk).

I was thinking the Star Wars buckets might sell out fast, but showing up the day after the movie releases might be a good time since they SHOULD stock up around then.
Right?

AT-AT Popcorn Bucket - The line in the morning/afternoon wasn't too bad (~10 people), but by evening it was much longer. They are enforcing the one per guest per transaction rule. The bucket is large, but the legs fold (poseable) and it does fit in a large locker (that's the size I had).
IMG_20171129_230635_zpso364nue4.jpg

(Regarding availability, I don't actually think the movie release will have much impact on supply. I don't think they hold back supply for the future, so it's more a matter of when re-supplies come in. I do think the one per guest rule will extend the supplies more than anything. The re-sellers that used to buy a dozen or more probably aren't going to want to buy one, get back in line, but another, etc.)

Festival of Holidays Souvenir Mug - Select non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased in a souvenir mug.
IMG_20171129_230611_zps3puipalt.jpg

Just want to say that I LOVE your Santa Figment!
Thanks!

Not many updates today...

Country Bear Jug Sipper - Hungry Bear still has the sipper, along with the Ornament Stein and Sorcerer Mickey Glow Clip.

There was a longer line at the AT-AT popcorn stand this morning. I guess the word is trickling out...I did not see the Tie Fighter anywhere.

Captain Phasma Stein (got the spelling this time!) was available at the Galatic Grill and at the fruit stand in TL (along with the Chewie Stein).

No! I may need that AT-AT for my panda stuffy. Got him the Tie Fighter when it dropped in price.

Here's hoping it's as unpopular a sell as the Tie Fighters were and there's a price drop just to move them, lol! $25 is just too much for a popcorn bucket for me.

I did get an Oogie, though, when they came back in stock on 11/23 (was watching for them all that week because I knew they were due in soon thanks to a helpful CM at that popcorn cart back in October). Glad to hear they're still there for now since I haven't decided if I want one or not (the one I got is a present for a friend).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter