***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I just got back home for the holiday but DBF is still in Saint Louis so I will see if it's out there when he calls later

Let's hope. It would be nice to have one of those elusive orders actually arrive!!

Have a nice visit, Kristina.

:yay: Let's hope the third one is scheduled by then too. ::yes::

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!

Here's hoping those last 3 are getting closer to their destinations ::yes::

Any news?? Did all those people mail??

Sending reminders in a bit....please post about mailing!!

Whoohoo! I received my exchange today from Barbara(mrsheppo). In the box was 13 assorted holiday votives and a really nice votive holders with gingerbread men and a christmas on it.

Thanks Barbara!

:woohoo: One of the elusive orders has arrived! :yay:
I hope the other are there, or close by too....maybe by Monday ::yes::

I will be back in STL on Monday, so I will hopefully have something else to report :)

Whoohoo! I received my exchange today from Barbara(mrsheppo). In the box was 13 assorted holiday votives and a really nice votive holders with gingerbread men and a christmas on it.

Thanks Barbara!

I'm glad it finally arrived. Hope you enjoy everything. Sorry you had to wait so long.

Happy Holidays:santa:

My packages were waiting for me when I got home from San Francisco.

From LoveGrumpy I received a 22oz candle in a glass with a silver lid "sparkling snow" It smells really good.

Deom Steve (Flakypuff DS) I received Cookies for Santa Home Classics medium jar candle, McIntosh hand sanitizer, McIntosh car jar and a snowmen jar topper.

Thanks to both of you for the lovely candles. I can't wait for the Holidays to burn the candles. Cindy

Your welcome. I love that smell.

I just got back to STL from home and I had my package waiting for me from Christi Ann!

I got -

2 Christmas crackle votive holders, they are identical to the one that was shattered in my first package. They are SO pretty, I am obsessed with them!!

Also votives in -
Macintosh
Cinnamon and Sugar
Christmas Cookie
Christmas Cupcake
Christmas at the Beach :love:
Maple Pancakes

Thank you SO MUCH Christi Ann! I love everything and the scents are perfect! The votive holders are gorgeous :santa: You spoiled me way too much!

I still haven't gotten mine.

Your package is from me. I still have received nothing from YC. I just checkd the website again and it says "in process". I tried to cancel it last week but they said it was too late and would be there by this past weekend :sad2:

ok I spoke with YC and she says it is in process but can't tell me when it will actually arrive.

Wow....that is really poor of them :rolleyes:

Thanks for checking, Johnie....hope they get moving on it soon!!

I just got back to STL from home and I had my package waiting for me from Christi Ann!

I got -

2 Christmas crackle votive holders, they are identical to the one that was shattered in my first package. They are SO pretty, I am obsessed with them!!

Also votives in -
Macintosh
Cinnamon and Sugar
Christmas Cookie
Christmas Cupcake
Christmas at the Beach :love:
Maple Pancakes

Thank you SO MUCH Christi Ann! I love everything and the scents are perfect! The votive holders are gorgeous :santa: You spoiled me way too much!

Glad it finally made it there, and in the correct number of pieces this time ;)

I love that pattern too! Hope you have a great holiday :santa:

Nancy, thank you so much for hosting again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter