***Holiday Yankee Candle scent/received***.....COMPLETED!

Great!! That means they are all on their way! Next week should bring several arrivals.

I just received notice that my order has shipped.:cool1:

It has arrived :thumbsup2

My box contained two small jar candles: vanilla cupcake & cranberry chutney and a gift set with a berry crackle tealight holder and a box of tealights in Berries on the Snow.

Thanks very much.....Cindy :flower3:

It has arrived :thumbsup2

My box contained two small jar candles: vanilla cupcake & cranberry chutney and a gift set with a berry crackle tealight holder and a box of tealights in Berries on the Snow.

Thanks very much.....Cindy :flower3:

That was from me! I guess they didn't put my gift message on it. Glad you liked it!

Mine arrived from Rebecca.......I will post back later about the contents....babysitting a sick baby today :(

Okay, Aria is taking a nap.

So a great big thank you to Rebecca for the large jar of Celebrate Christmas
and an Illumi-lid that has Merry Christmas and Santa and trees around it.

There should be 2 more arrivals.....I would hope today.

Missy and Rebecca.....anything for you yet? Mailed Friday so I thought they would have arrived by now.

Sender checked and it has passed through the Reno sorting......so if it didn't arrive today, it should be tomorrow.

And Rebecca's should be today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter