***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

woohoo!!!

1Z 5F7 1R8 03 0270 879 9

Type: Package
Delivered On: 12/10/2007
2:32 P.M.
Delivered To: VILLA RICA, GA, US
Service: GROUND

Still waiting are:
mrsheppo (ordered 11-9)
Gaspode (ordered 11-13)
DebD4T (ordered 11-9)
jwsqrdplus2 (ordered 11-10)
Andrea (ordered 11-11...arrived, need a check in)
meriweather (ordered 11-11)
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)
tmasingo (ordered 11-16)
Jenna45 (ordered 11-11)

a couple of these have been reported as shipped.....we'll see when they arrive.

The UPS guy faked me out yesterday! He rang the doorbell and left a package, but it wasn't for me. It was for DH. :rotfl: Then again, it could be for me! :idea: ;) :teeth:

Hopefully today!! All the people left should be getting theirs soon!! They are all on the way.

it's like a scene from a movie where the little light lites up and the angels start in singing...

BUT!!!

Tracking Number: 1Z 5F7 1R8 03 0291 752 7

Type: Package
Delivered On: 12/11/2007
11:38 A.M.
Delivered To: STATEN ISLAND, NY, US
Signed By: REL 8R1
Service: GROUND

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: Now I hope people receiving remember to check in.
Anyone else?? Nothing here today.

Nothing new here to cheer me up on this miserable, dreary, rainy day. I guess I'll just have to light a Christmas Wreath candle downstairs and a Home for the Holidays upstairs! :teeth:

PHOENIX, AZ, US

12/11/2007 12:54 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
12/11/2007 10:04 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Getting closer... Maybe tomorrow?

Thank you Tink_Or_Belle for my candles!!! They were waiting on my doorstep when I got home today.

I received:

3.7oz jar of Mango Peach Salsa (I LOVE this scent!!!)
3.7oz jar of Pomegranate Cider (it smells great!! can't wait to burn it)
Fall gift bag with 3.7 oz Harvest candle, 2 Harvest votives and a beautiful votive holder. (all in a pretty fall bag)

The shipping order also shows Macintosh & Peach tea lights, but they weren't in the box. I will call tomorrow and find out what is going on.

Thanks again Tink!!! Seeing that box made my day!!!:goodvibes

:woohoo: Glad one arrived.....but can't believe after all this delay, they left something out :rolleyes:

I received a beautiful letter basket full of Christmas Cookie Candles from Lindsey.
It contained a jar , a box of tealights two votives, a snowman and a votive holder and a letter basket.

I loved it all :thumbsup2

Thank you so much :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter