Holy Land Experience??

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Has anyone ever experienced Holy Land? What did you think and was it worth the admission?
Thanks,
J

Holy land is an educational biblical experience park. I cannot really explain it more than that because I have never had the oppportunity to go. I really wanted to hear what other people thought of it. It apparently has some incredibly old artifacts depicting biblical stories, but once again, I don't know for sure.
Here is the site, if you wanted to look at it:

http://www.theholylandexperience.com

Hmmm... looks interesting!

You might get more responses to this post if you re-post it in the forum for "Theme Park Attractions & Strategies: - that forum gets a lot more traffic than this one. Or "Orlando Hotels & Attractions".
:)

Am I the only one who totally thinks of Ned Flanders when someone talks about Holy Park Experience.

Haven't been, but might check it out when I go in December.

My pastor went in January.

He mentioned one part in particular that was amazing....can't remember which. Seems like he called it a "scriptorium" or something.

I'm sure you will truly enjoy it, if it appeals to you, don't worry about the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter