home depot-Behr paint & new line of Disney colours

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is already out in the States but in Canada Home Depot now has a new line of Disney colours.
Colours such as Bibbidi bobbidi blue, fairest of them all, tinker bell ........

They have how-to cards with instructions, such as for ceiling:bibbidi bobbidi blue, bottom wall: clock strikes 12 etc.
Also, a co-ordinating line of stencils and stamps is coming out at the end of May.

We recently painted all of our bedrooms and bought the peel off Princess stickers for the walls. I wish this had come out before we did our painting. But I'm going to take a look at the stencils when they come out.

How cool! I wish there was a place on line to see all the Disney Colors with their names :)

Originally posted by jamsmom
How cool! I wish there was a place on line to see all the Disney Colors with their names :)

So do I. This weekend I went and got a few samples. I'm just glad that other DISers don't live in this area because there were plenty of the Alien Green ones for me! ;)

Most of the samples I got were purple and a few dark blue.

I grabbed half a dozen of the Alien Green ones (and a few other colors) the other day. I only know of a couple of DISers that live within a few miles of me so I made sure I left plenty of the green ones for them :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter