Home.less Flats!!!

atari10.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Goofer! "our sweat Coriander?" I know it was warm the day we met; but jeez, tell the world:rotfl2:

You know I am kidding - love you :hug:

I don't know about you guys, but I think seeing flats in the real world will make it much easier to cope! That way I know all of you are doing a-ok!

I brought Ninja and my dear friend, Weird, to work with me today. Here Ninja is telling Weird how to lift up the Expo Marker despite having non-laminated paper-thin arms.
ExpoMarker.jpg

Then they shared a delicious lunch of chicken francaise pizza.
ChickenPizza.jpg

Then they sat in on some class time! Of course, they weren't facing the board ... so who knows how much they learned!
IMG_2817.jpg

Come on guys, where are your flat pictures?!?

Here are Weird and Ninja on their second day out in the real world. They shared some chicken tacos for lunch. Ninja was sad that there wasn't any guacamole.
IMG_2843.jpg

Then they had to make a stop at the computer lab to do some work. And by work, I mean that they replied to emails and read DIS.
Keyboard.jpg

And here's a picture of one of Ninja's sisters, RaeWrites (one of my other me's aka mules). She's in the process of writing the next bestseller, hence the glasses (haha, I do have glasses/contacts and I do like writing, so this is that side of me). Writes needs a few synonyms from the dictionary. Even the pocket-size dictionary is too big for her!
IMG_2827.jpg

I made a flat, but I haven't yet dug out the digital camera.

Making the flat helped me a lot, and I have it setting up by my computer screen (looking at it as I type) and it really makes me feel better. :)

Ninja Those flats are awesome and I love how you brought them to school ^_^ :)

RachelNinja, I love the pictures- Our poor avatars haven't had any cookies (er pennies?) and water in a while, so I'm sure they were hungry! By the way, is that cafeteria food?? Not bad!

I'll have to work on my avatar pics now :banana:

haha nice job rachelninja ROFL

a laugh right when I needed it

2 more great ones :thumbsup2

I said i was going to do this and never did. I really need to get to it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter