• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoo Dee Doo with Young Kids????HELP

DS was 5, and DD was 6. DS laughed a belly laugh the entire show!!!!! The adults enjoyed it, but the kids were howling! Not sure about the really wee ones on your list, but the jokes are corny enough to make anyone laugh.

Personnaly, the food did nothing for me, as I'm not into BBQ, but the ohters in our party seemed to enjoy it. Also, treat yourselves to a taxi back - or get a towncar! You have to do a lot of buses to get back to most resorts (bus to TTC, bus to Downtown Disney, then bus back to your resort), unless they've changed things. Talk about sobering up quickly from the free beers!!!

We've been to several HDDR'S and all the small ones seem to have a great time.We sometimes enjoy watching them as much as the show.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Between 2 trips there with my kids an my nieces we have seen HDD through the eyes of an 8mo, 3.5yo, 7yo, 11yo, 2.5, yo, 5.5yo, 9yo, and 12 yo. Both times all the kids at all the ages loved it(well, 8mo slept). Even DS who was in a mood that night could not keep a straight face as hard as he tried.
On the other end of the spectrum, my father who was 60 at the time had a blast, as did the rest of us in between. I think it appeals to all ages.

My 5 year old b/g twins thoroughly enjoyed this show in June when we went for the first time. My DS still talks about it. Gonna have to book it every trip now!!

We just went to HDDR earlier this month with our littles - ages 3 & 5. They loved the show & the food too. We were just watching the video of it last night and I was laughing all over again watching them laughing on the tape.

As far as transportation, it was easy for us. We just took the boat (which the dock at Ft. Wilderness is very close to HDDR) back the the MK and hopped on our bus back to CSR. Before I went, I had heard we would need to take a lot of different means of transportation, but we didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter