Hopper Tickets

Jennie4647

Mouseketeer
Me again,

We have either 2, 3 or 4 days left on our 7 day hopper tickets, lost track when we were there at Xmas:rolleyes: - does anyone know where I can get them checked? If I have miscounted I would like to order extra before we go.

I know I could get them checked at the parks but would rather get an idea before we go. Also would I be able to check if the plus elements are still valid?

Thanks

Jennie

I believe you can only check at the park - to prevent people selling partially used tickets.

Bev

Hi Jennie,

We were in exactly the same situation as yourselves last year...DH did ring Walt Disney World direct and they then gave him a number to ring.......sorry not much help here as I cant remember the one that they gave him, but they did tell us how many days we had left and also how many plus options we had left.

Michelle,

Do you know the number for Walt Disney World direct , that will give me a start. I'm glad I am not the only one who forgets to keep track:p

Many thanks

Jennie

Hi Jennie

I have WDW reservations 407-934-7639

Good luck..;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter