horseback riding

SCOTTNJ

Mouseketeer
Is there anyplace to go horseback riding. I thought I remembered reading that you can do it at Ft. Wilderness but I can't seem to find any info on it. Price....Time....Location.

I would really like to do a carriage ride like in Central Park but I guess disney doesn't have that sort of thing.

Any info or suggestions would be great

I do believe you can still go horseback riding at Ft. Wilderness and also throughout the month of december you can take a sleigh ride there as well for $30. The number for the sleigh ride is 407 824 2832. I got that info from this board on monday.

Later Tater
Chelle

this sleigh ride is exactly what I was looking for. We are going in December. I hope it isn't all filled up when I call tomorrow morning.

Disney should do this all year round.....A sleigh ride in December and the rest of the year it could be a carriage ride.

Thanks for the info

In May, they were giving wagon/hay rides at Fort Wilderness. I'm not sure if they have something a little more private throughout the year. We'll be on the sleigh ride on Dec. 22.

There are carriage rides at POR. I think I remember another post that the carriage rides also are held at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter