HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

Gee, I go out to church for a few hours and come back to this....

DEAD PINK?????????

Is there something different about these two pictures?

1s1pc6.jpg

WebellHurry.jpg

I know what it is! About a dozen presents around McStudly down there! Did you drop all those Pink? It looks like you got some competition out there! :rotfl:

You know, I noticed all those gifts when that picture was posted and was grrr'ing inside ... Grrrr...

But!!!!!!!!!

I was the FIRST to give him a gift!!! :lovestruc (and I bet nobody wrote a message like the one I wrote! :rotfl: )

I am loving the McStudly name! Woot! Dr. Dreamy McStudly. Sigh......... Wonder how I can dance that on VMK....

awww pink... he asked if your dead I think? LOL

uh no, he asked if pink was dead :rotfl:

Aengus.... zip it :rolleyes:

He did not ask if I were dead! :sad2:

Follow along, please, everybody....

He's a doctor..... :lovestruc

I'm not breathing.... :faint:

A CPR session...... :rolleyes1

That's all I'm going to say :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

DEAD PINK?????????

You know, I noticed all those gifts when that picture was posted and was grrr'ing inside ... Grrrr...

But!!!!!!!!!

I was the FIRST to give him a gift!!! :lovestruc (and I bet nobody wrote a message like the one I wrote! :rotfl: )

I am loving the McStudly name! Woot! Dr. Dreamy McStudly. Sigh......... Wonder how I can dance that on VMK....

You havent heard about me and Dr Storm hanging out last night have you :rolleyes1

I got in there late and just for Pink:
Pink1-vi.jpg

Pink2-vi.jpg

Aww... I love these pictures!! But I can't tell if he's laughing with me or at me.... :rotfl2:

Oh my gosh!! And there's even MORE gifts in there than that other picture!

How's he ever going to find mine??? -cry cry- :sad:

DEAD PINK?????????

But!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you married??

dont ruin the fun :)

oh and she is crazy I so hate her

oh and she is crazy I so hate her

I totally totally TOTALLY take back what I said... :rolleyes1

And *I* am not Crazy. Pete is Crazy. We're not the same people you know, even though we both enjoy picking on you more than anything else in this world.... :)

I totally totally TOTALLY take back what I said... :rolleyes1

And *I* am not Crazy. Pete is Crazy. We're not the same people you know, even though we both enjoy picking on you more than anything else in this world.... :)

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :laughing:
LOL!
Poor aengus now your the innocent one LOL

EGAD! It took her all day to find a picture of hurricane but she found that gray text in like what... minutes... GOSH!

EGAD! It took her all day to find a picture of hurricane but she found that gray text in like what... minutes... GOSH!

I thinks her bifocals helped to find the gray text. :lmao: **goes back to eating popcorn**

Don't you think the fact that you chose to HIDE him amongst the butterflies made it difficult for even me to find? Shame on you!

Only a thread marked "Hurricane" commands my full and utmost attention these days. I practically live on this thread, heh... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter