Hot take: Stormalong is not a top pool on property

I agree, we went to BCV in July for the first time and we found the pool underwhelming. The lazy river is way too deep and too small. I love the location and would stay there again because of it, but I’d be just as happy staying at BWV (assuming our toilet doesn’t blow up😂😬).

We aren’t fans either. One you can just walk around. Around and over bridges. Impossible to find a chair. If you want to do lazy River, be prepared to park and wait forever for a tube. Jambo pool at AKL is our favorite. Poly is our home and we love it so much but the pool there is way overcrowded and too small for the resort.

It’s my favorite pool. I’m a very senior citizen, and I can spend hours swimming, floating in the water (not in a tube) of the not so lazy River.

Good to see High Rock Springs pool getting the mentions it deserves. I can hear that racing horn now…..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter