Hotel age question.

YODA

Earning My Ears
Does any one know if any of the hotels on Internationsl Drive, rent rooms to people under 21? Im in desperate need to find one! Help! I am 19 and so are the other members of my group (3).

Thanks

YODA

Off the top of my head: Clarion Universal, Sheraton Studio City, and Radisson Universal all do.

Jim

Shouldn't be a problem. I know my daughter stayed at ASMovies when she was 20 and her friends were 19 and age wasn't a factor. I would think most of the hotels in that area would be the same. How lucky for you to be going with friends at your age. Enjoy!

I agree with jim and glory. I have visited Orlando by my self or with people under 21 since I was 18 and booked my own rooms at Disney, Universal and off-site and never ran into a problem. HAVE FUN YODA!

Almost any hotel outside of Las Vegas will let you have a room if you are under 21.

However if you want to get your hands on a minibar key, dressing professionally will increase your odds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter