Hotel help

mbh106

Mouseketeer
Trying to select a hotel for a July trip for 2 adults and two older children. We’re considering Springhill Suites ($293/night with parking and breakfast), Wyndham ($217/night with parking) and Park Vue Inn ($231/night with parking). The cleanliness of the rooms and proximity to the parks are most important to us. Any recommendations?

For convenience, you can't do much better than Park Vue. It's literally right across the street from the entrance. It also gets great reviews.

I just got back from a short trip and stayed at Park Vue. I will 100% stay there again if I'm not just staying with friends or family (former local.) It is just a hop across the street to the security check in. I checked in for my room online and got the notification that the room was ready by 3:00 for a guaranteed 4:00 check in. We were able to park basically right outside our room. It was super convenient for mid-day breaks. The rooms were clean and inlclude a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee supplies.

I just got back from a short trip and stayed at Park Vue. I will 100% stay there again if I'm not just staying with friends or family (former local.) It is just a hop across the street to the security check in. I checked in for my room online and got the notification that the room was ready by 3:00 for a guaranteed 4:00 check in. We were able to park basically right outside our room. It was super convenient for mid-day breaks. The rooms were clean and inlclude a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee supplies.
That’s good to hear it was clean. I read some reviews of rooms not being as clean as they should be. The location seems very convenient though.

We love both Wyndham and park vue. I absolutely think park view is worth the slightly extra cost since it is a much closer walk to the parks. Our room at park vue was clean and super quiet. We loved the quick walk. Also loved having a microwave because then we could eat breakfast in our room. We usually bring or get a grocery delivery for breakfast sandwiches. Saves us money and time. Have a great trip!

When choosing an offsite hotel, I always defer to location over amenities. None of the really convenient ones are going to be fancy, so given that, I recommend convenience.

We stayed at Park Vue last summer and the closeness was fantastic. The room was clean, overall. But the carpet turned our socks black. Probably because of the surface of the parking lot and people walking around in shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter