Hotel Question

pitter12

Earning My Ears
Is the concierge leve worth the extra $$? I was thinking it would be easiler for breakfest and afternoon snacks for the kids. I' ::MickeyMo

I've often wondered this myself. We're going down next week and I was quoted over $100 per night for concierge at the GC. We've got 2 rooms, so I know I can feed 7 people for less than $200 per night!!!Disneyland has the vacation planning service that is offered to all guest of the 3 hotels, so I can't see any major $$ savings.

At the GC it is better then at the DLH. They serve cont. breakfast and some warm food in the afternoon. You can get it for just one room and all of you go together. We have even hade a CM suggest that once (probably not supposed to). It is completely not worth it at the DLH. Your money would be spent better elsewhere. When you used to stay there a few years back, only the top floors got conceirge, but that has changed also. Save your money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter