Hotel Royal Plaza - Insecure Sight?

pjmoore14

Trip - June 2007
Has anyone booked the Hotel Royal Plaza using the code on mousesavers? Everytime I go to book on-line a message says that the information is insecure and may be viewed by others while in transit. I have tried calling the hotel to reserve, but am told it has to be done online. Is there any safe way to send the info and still use the code?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I just went to the website (use Mary's link). Go to the bottom to reserve room. I wound up in a secure website (lock showed on my screen). Make sure you're using a current browser. If you're using AOL minimize AOL and load IE.

I booked my reservations for June using the mousesaver code, and I was in a secure website. As I recall only the part where you entered your credit card information was secure.

Thanks everyone. It's very strange because at one point I'm at a secure site and then as soon as I enter the mousesaver code the message that I'm in an insecure site appears and that my information may be viewed by a third party. Maybe it does have to do with my browser not being up-to-date or something. I'll keep looking into the problem. It's just frustrating because I can't make the reservation over the phone and I don't want to chance having my info out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter