Hotels booked for March 17th. Recommendations for a hotel a few miles away?

I have stayed at both the Marriott Anaheim and the Marriott Suites Garden Grove. The Marriott Anaheim is closer, but you have to pay to park. The Marriott Suites is nice and close to a Target and several restaurants.

They are both on Harbor Blvd, south of Disneyland.

Try the Embassy Suites South Anaheim. The have a great breakfast every morning and managers reception in the evening. They also have a shuttle bus to and from the park.

pixiedust:

Disneyland August 1989 - Jolly Roger
Disneyland July 1994 - Tropicana
Disneyworld April 1997 - offsite
Disneyland May 2001 - Tropoicana
Disneyland December 2005 - Embassy Suites
Disneyland December 2006

Dunno how close it can get you, but take a look at http://www.resortime.com for a resort. They come with kitchens, so savings from having to dine out all the time might cancel transportation costs. Stock up on groceries and you're set. :confused3

We stayed at the Hyatt and were impressed. I think it is about a mile down the road on Harbor Blvd. It was clean with good restraunts inside. The room was nice and clean and comfortable. My favorite italian restraunt, Bucca De Peppo, was next door so that was a plus also.

I was going to recommend the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort Area, but it looks like the op is already gone and staying somewhere right now probably! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter