Hotwire Hotels

caskar

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gone through Hotwire recently to book a hotel at Cocoa Beach. I was wondering which hotels they use. Can't decide where to stay. Only 103 days left - only:(

We didn't use hotwire but I did use priceline. We have the Hilton for $40.00 a night before our cruise. Its on the beach in cocoa beach. Haven't been there yet. Just a few more days to go. Its the first time I ever used priceline so I've got my fingers crossed.

Good luck

Thanks for the replies. I will keep checking Hotwire. I would like to get the Doubletree(love those cookies). Last year we stayed at the Hilton the night before the cruise. Dave, you are right about the Hilton. When I thought "Hilton" I expected better. It is ok, but ... just not as nice as I expected from a Hilton hotel. Seemed to be in need of a major renovation. They were rebuilding the deck near the pool last July. 102 days left. Can't wait to get to double figures. :) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter