Hotwire Question

Well, first go to www.betterbidding.com and kind of study-up on the info. there.
I also tried to get a Universal hotel by Hotwire. The only people I see that have gotten one so far, are people that have stuck with the 5 star and have gotten Portofino Bay. My dates around Christmas, a 5* wasn't even offered, so that wasn't an option for me.
I haven't seen anyone get Hard Rock or Royal Pacific. I have read about one person that thought they were getting a 4.5 star that they thought was Hard Rock. It turned out to be the Peabody. I GUESS the thing that's supposed to identify the Universal hotels is the amenity of "Children's Programs". But I do not know for sure.
I gave up, because I have not seen anyone get Hard Rock or Royal Pacific. I just wasn't willing to take a chance. Be sure you know what you're doing, or you could be in for a world of disappointment!
Pomcoach:bounce:

I haven't seen any Universal hotels on hotwire for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter