Hours of Fitness Center

BeeSkip

Mouseketeer
What are the hours of the fitness center? Can a 16 year old use the treadmill? Thanks.

When we cruised last year the fitnesds center was open 7am-8pm each day (not open on embarkation/debarkation days)

As far as your 16 year old, I believe I recall that you had to be 18 or older to use the facilities (Not positive that that applies to the fitness center, but since you have to go through the spa to get to it, I think it does..)

Hopefully someone else can give a more definite answer on that question.

Note: Anyone can walk deck 4 (1/4 mile around), and the views are wonderful!:D

Thanks for taking the time to answer..... Can't wait and the deck walk sounds like more fun anyway!!!!!!

I thought the deck walk would be more fun too until I saw that the firtness area overlooks the Ship's Bridge. I was running on a treadmill but was absolutely facinated by the comings, goings and all of the instruments. It was really cool. I wish I could have heard what they were saying.

HBC

About the fitness area, What type of equipment is there, Treadmills, stairmasters etc? How many are there? Is it crowded and hard to get a workout in?

Just thought I'd try to counteract all the great food!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter