How about a splash of Summer? Pics!

Thanks for all the kudos, I just love taking pics.
I'm loving this thread. Really brightened my very morbid past few days to see all of your beautiful pics. Had a biopsy Monday, won't know the results for a week. So this really has brought my spirits up, thanks Buds!

Not summer but better than this winter.
fc302bb2.jpg

These guys are under the ice now
fbe9a12f.jpg

Pond plants on Memorial Day
fc1432dd.jpg

:sunny:

Beautiful, Deb, and my best wishes for a good health report.

Bobbi:D

Deb, good thoughts and a prayer for you, for a clean bill of health, dear Bud. :hug:

Your pictures are stunning, thank you so much! :)

Katholyn, thank you for adding the gorgeous Texas bluebonnets and paintbrushes! :) :)

Buds, you have some great pics here!!! ::yes::

Everyone's pictures are so welcome as I gaze out my front window at the mountains of snow! They really brightened my day! ::yes::

Best wishes for a clean bill of health, Deb! :)

Hoping for some good news, Deb.

How do you guys get your pictures smaller? Do you shrink them before you load them to the photo gallery?

fbe9a12c.jpg

It was Benign!!!:PinkbouncThanks Buds for your happy thoughts, pixie dust and pretty pics! It helped me through a tough time.

Thanks Mary, the DIS F&G board has been my garden this week. A place to come and get away from it all.

As gardeners it's hard not to spend time in the sun. Even after this i'll be out there on the first sunny day but I won't let myself burn anymore.
Ladies, check your legs front and back top to bottom for any new bumps or marks. It's most commonly found on womens legs! Here I have been pouring over my face all these years looking for cancer. Mine was on the back of my leg in a hard to spot place. It was classic melanoma and ugly. Men get it in their upper body between their shoulder blades.

90790627qiSdrU_ph.jpg

WooHoo Deb!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Thank goodness, what wonderful news!:)

What a relief for you!! :)

About three years ago I had to get a cancerous growth removed from the end of my nose. It left me with one crocked nostril, and a little 3/4 " scar, but that's all....whew....

Your pics are SO beautiful!!!!!! ::yes::

pinkpeony2.jpg

I think this has been one of our nicest threads ever!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter