How about some Toontown Pictures!

mistyt

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
With the closing of Toontown right around the corner, I thought it would be great if we had a place to show all of our memories of Toontown from throughout the years!

I know we already have a Magic Kingdom thread, but please keep this one just pictures of Toontown!

RIP Toontown, you have been good to us!

I'll start us off!

DSCN1392 by Mistytcm, on Flickr

DSCN1393 by Mistytcm, on Flickr

DSCN1394 by Mistytcm, on Flickr

DSCN1396 by Mistytcm, on Flickr

I'll make a contribution!

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

One of my favorite parts...Mickey's garden:

IMG_5563.jpg
:tink:

I love the idea of this thread. My kids & I were so sad walking away from Toontown for the last time in December. We keep wondering why there isn't a way to save Mickey & Minnie's house in the new expansion. I would post a few of my many pix but this is the first time I've tried to post photos & apparently I'm clueless b/c I can't figure out how!

I love the idea of this thread. My kids & I were so sad walking away from Toontown for the last time in December. We keep wondering why there isn't a way to save Mickey & Minnie's house in the new expansion. I would post a few of my many pix but this is the first time I've tried to post photos & apparently I'm clueless b/c I can't figure out how!

Have you checked Technical Support? I'm not computer savvy or I'd try to explain the process! Would love to see your photos ::yes::! :tink:

I'd love to see some more if anyone has them!

Disneydanni, I think there is a thread on here that can walk you through the process. Check the stickies at the top of the page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter