How about we all light a candle for Bob one night

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Thinking out loud.

We could pick a date and time and all have them going at the same time... for Bob!!

I think that would be a very cool way for everyone to be involved together. Maybe do it a couple days in a row at a certain time, so everyone can do it. I would say light one for May 4th, but I don't know if we have enough time to get it out there in 1 day. I know I am going to, but I think if we plan it for further out, more will be able to join in.

What are everyone thoughts?

That is a wonderful idea. I am home all day this weekend so just pick a time and I will light them.

Becky

If it's in the evening on May 4th I could do it. I am going to light a candle at church that AM, but I won't be able to sit and reflect (the kids and DH will be with me).

That sounds great....

My 2DS and I are going to make dole whips and play Bob on Wii.....

Count me in.

Astronomical Twilight time in Cape Canaveral, FL is 9:24 p.m. EST on May 4th. Maybe that would be a good time to light a candle.

I am all for lighting candles---Bob would have liked those "props" anyway!!!

OK, I think we should do one for May 4th but also plan a bigger one for when more can get on board with it :thumbsup2

Good idea, I will do it...its amazing people all around the world lighting a candle for this wonderful person...

miss you Bawb

I'm in just let me know the date and time...I already plan to light one today at 3pm (8pm UK time) and one tomorrow.

It's funny you brought this up...

I got up this morning, and thought the least I could do today for Bob and for everyone at the service was to light a candle and say a little prayer.

So it's going now, but I'll gladly do another if you all find another day.

:flower3:

what a wonderful idea!

I will be lighting a candle for Bawb today..

Miss you Bawb.. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter