How are folks getting in Fast Pass Lane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb8888

DVC: SSR, HHI & BVI
Just came back from 5 hot night at WDW. We saw many people flash a card and enter the FastPass lane. Not the folks that need to because of Disabilities, but folks without disabilities. I asked the CM and all she said was various VIP's

Could be Rider Swap. We were give 2 FP's for our AK day because we got stuck and eventually evacuated off of Splash Mt. We waited in a 60 minute line to get on and an hour stuck in a log! We went to GS and they gave us the 2 FP to use the next day.

There are many reasons including rider swap, Club 33, DAS pass, etc. But I'll mention that a lot of the disabilities covered under DAS are not "physical" disabilities that you can see.

got it, thanks. I got the impression there was some level of AP that got you that type of entry.

There are many reasons including rider swap, Club 33, DAS pass, etc. But I'll mention that a lot of the disabilities covered under DAS are not "physical" disabilities that you can see.
And that is a great point. Physical disabilities don't typically fall under DAS. If you CAN wait in line, you should not need the DAS. You are wise and kind.

But I'll mention that a lot of the disabilities covered under DAS are not "physical" disabilities that you can see.

Thank you for pointing this out. I used DAS for my trip a few weeks ago, and since my disability is cognitive (opposed to physical), I was constantly getting sarcastic comments from guests waiting in the normal queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter