How Ca I Change Resort And Surprise The Kids?

A

adisneynut

We are resort hooping from CBR TO GF. We already have Park Fare Breakfast ressie and then the kids are going to do the Pirate Cruise. I was hoping that I could have everything packed up and in the car before breakfast nad while they are on the cruise see if a room is ready and then move in. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

WOW, THAT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE BANDANAS THEY GET ON THE PIRATE CRUISE, BLINDFOLD THEM AND WALK THEM TO THE ELEVATOR OR DOOR OF THEIR NEW ROOM AND THEN TAKE OFF THE BANDANAS AND HAND THEM THE KEYCARDS.

THEY WILL LOVE THE CRUISE. IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND MY KIDS STILL TALK ABOUT IT.

Tiggermiller I love this idea. I haven't even thought about this. I had been thinking that I would let CRO and then GF room controller know that I would be changing resorts and hope I could bet a room earlier. I really appreicate your suggestion. Thanks ever some much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter