• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How can I get a copy of my onboard charges?

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
I just got off of a sailing yesterday. I assumed a copy of the onboard statement would be emailed to me but I don't have it. And I can't find anyplace in my account to login and get it. Do I need to call or is there a way to retrieve a copy of it without calling? Thanks!

A copy of your onboard charges should appear on the DCL website along with your list of past cruises within a few days.

I just tried to find it on the DCL website by going to Already Booked on the drop-down menu then selecting My Cruise History and Folio. However, the site seems to be wonky and that page is not loading — I keep getting the Castaway Club information page instead. That’s where you should be able to find your folio, once it’s working again.

I just got off of a sailing yesterday. I assumed a copy of the onboard statement would be emailed to me but I don't have it. And I can't find anyplace in my account to login and get it. Do I need to call or is there a way to retrieve a copy of it without calling? Thanks!
They are not emailing it. You have to download it from the App before you get off the ship. Its in the MY CHARGES section and very easy to do.

You can also go to Guest Services before you get off the ship and they will print it out for you.

A copy of your onboard charges should appear on the DCL website along with your list of past cruises within a few days.

I just tried to find it on the DCL website by going to Already Booked on the drop-down menu then selecting My Cruise History and Folio. However, the site seems to be wonky and that page is not loading — I keep getting the Castaway Club information page instead. That’s where you should be able to find your folio, once it’s working again.
It looks like the Cruise History and Folio page is the same as the Castaway Club page. Cruise history should appear halfway down, hopefully with a link to any recent folios, but I don't know how long they stay there.

You can also fill out the online help form (https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/help/email/) and ask for them to send a copy. I did this a couple weeks after my Mar 2023 cruise and got an email two days later from Shipboard.Accounting@DisneyCruise.com with a copy of my folio.

They are not emailing it. You have to download it from the App before you get off the ship. Its in the MY CHARGES section and very easy to do.

You can also go to Guest Services before you get off the ship and they will print it out for you.
You no longer have to download it before you get off the ship. You can still do that, but now you can also access it from your CC account for a period after your sailing (as PP noted).

To people who have used this download from home folio -- did it actually show your charges? Because I'm trying to look at one from about a month ago and when I click 'Download Folio', the document that comes up just says:

Total Balance: $0.00
Total Charges: $0.00
Total Payments: $0.00

And that's it. Not exactly useful.

To people who have used this download from home folio -- did it actually show your charges? Because I'm trying to look at one from about a month ago and when I click 'Download Folio', the document that comes up just says:

Oh yeah, it had every single charge 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

I don’t think it stays there very long. I’d email them as in post #5 and ask for a copy.

I was just on hold with DCL and one of the “messages” you listen to is where to find a list of charges. The recording said it should appear in your online account within 24 hours and will remain for 90 Days.

IF you believe a phone recording.

I believe I have gotten the full list on line in the past however now I am trying to get it from the 4/12 and 4/15 Dream sailing and all I get is what Lillebelle noted above, the 0.00 balance info.

I think something funky must be going on because it's not even showing me my cruise history.

I think something funky must be going on because it's not even showing me my cruise history.
While it's entirely possible that it's just the website being broken because, you know, it's terrible, you might also need to sign in -- the first time I followed the link it was all just generic Castaway stuff and then I realized I had to sign myself in. I swear it forces a login for literally everything else but for whatever reason it didn't for that.

And yeah, the link to download is there, it produces a document, my cruise was less than 90 days ago, but it's just devoid of charges -- which, unfortunately, is definitely not accurate. I did send in an email request but it would be nice if the website option was actually functional...there's no way for me to report the bug, right? I didn't see any obvious place to send feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter