How can someone be this sick?

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
Where I live Upper Deerfield township in Cumberland County New Jersey they arrested a janitor for the school. So very disgusting he was putting bleach, saliva, urine and feces in the cafeteria food and utensils plus other disgusting acts. Hopefully he goes away for a long time and big bubba takes care of him in prison. Then again he might like that. Hopefully he gets beat up a lot. Just google it if you want to read more about the sick acts this pos was doing.

I won't look it up since I think you've given more than enough hints to make me both nauseous and hate the person, more is not better.

How did they discover the monster was being a monster?

Some people are just so twisted they belong in jail with the other twisted freaks making each other miserable away from the rest of humankind.

I won't look it up since I think you've given more than enough hints to make me both nauseous and hate the person, more is not better.

How did they discover the monster was being a monster?

Some people are just so twisted they belong in jail with the other twisted freaks making each other miserable away from the rest of humankind.
He posted a video of him doing the sick acts in a chat room. They don’t know how long he has been doing this. He was there four years.

Where I live Upper Deerfield township in Cumberland County New Jersey they arrested a janitor for the school. So very disgusting he was putting bleach, saliva, urine and feces in the cafeteria food and utensils plus other disgusting acts. Hopefully he goes away for a long time and big bubba takes care of him in prison. Then again he might like that. Hopefully he gets beat up a lot. Just google it if you want to read more about the sick acts this pos was doing.
Absolutely disgusting but I will not condone violence in prison as acceptable.

He posted a video of him doing the sick acts in a chat room. They don’t know how long he has been doing this. He was there four years.
Why are pervs always drawn to kids?

Sick freaks don't deserve to breathe, I have zero mercy for any of them. Reap what you sow or comes around goes around, however you want to put it.

Agreed. When there are fights among the inmates, staff get hurt as well.

How could someone be that sick? Well it's called mental illness. Dr. Amen has some wonderful videos and interviews on Youtube and Tiktok about how brain development or injuries can cause mental illness. There have been several articles written about studying the brains of psychopaths and murderers and their brains legitimately are different than "normal" brains. Sometimes their brains were injured or not developed correctly. Sometimes an illness or infection can mess with your brain. Sometimes the brain just doesn't work right. I feel bad for those folks. Because many of them were "normal" at one point, and they'd have never chosen to be the way they are.

Agreed. When there are fights among the inmates, staff get hurt as well.

How could someone be that sick? Well it's called mental illness. Dr. Amen has some wonderful videos and interviews on Youtube and Tiktok about how brain development or injuries can cause mental illness. There have been several articles written about studying the brains of psychopaths and murderers and their brains legitimately are different than "normal" brains. Sometimes their brains were injured or not developed correctly. Sometimes an illness or infection can mess with your brain. Sometimes the brain just doesn't work right. I feel bad for those folks. Because many of them were "normal" at one point, and they'd have never chosen to be the way they are.
There have been several thought provoking posts including this one.

I can agree that I feel for those that deal with mental illness and the subsequent fallout. But that does not absolve them for their actions that are considered heinous against mankind. While you feel bad for the them but what about the victims? The victims and their families have to live with the horrors perpetrated against them. I say this because of very personal experience that happened 5 yr ago

Please tell me you just overlooked your concern for the victims. I apologize if I took your comments out of context. Definitely not looking for a fight

What if it was your child or grandchild or someone else that you love?
I "sort of" understand this response. But prison violence is ghastly. Of course I would be outraged if this happened to my offspring, and I would want justice to be served. But would I want the guy to get raped and the ever loving Scheiß beaten out him in prison? Absolutely not. I do not believe in an eye for an eye. Everyone is a human being, even when they commit acts that society deems horrific.

Prison violence is inevitable. Karma is sometimes sweet. Condoning would be looking the other way. Unless you are a guard in a prison, you cannot condone anything happening in one. There is a special place in hell for those who hurt the defenseless and animals.

Unfortunately, I read about this earlier and it’s beyond disgusting. The article I read said something about testing him for diseases to make sure he didn’t pass that on to his victims.

Prison violence is inevitable. Karma is sometimes sweet. Condoning would be looking the other way. Unless you are a guard in a prison, you cannot condone anything happening in one. There is a special place in hell for those who hurt the defenseless and animals.
Karma isn't sweet, actually (the point, btw, is not to earn "good" karma but to be detached from any karma going forward). The way Westerners misunderstand karma drives me a little batty. But, yeah, karma itself isn't sweet (or bad).

That said - you can want justice or punishment without seeking violence. That bothered me about your post, but especially egregious was your comment "maybe he'd like that." That was beyond the pale. Being LGBTQ and being sexually assaulted in prison isn't a situation of getting something you want. In fact, people who are queer and imprisoned are more likely to be sexually assaulted - and again, anyone who wishes for sexual assault to happen might fit into that "special place" designation. (ETA - this isn't about whether or not the person in question IS LGBTQ - it was the OP looping sexuality into sexual assault for reasons passing understanding)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter