How do I amend a celebration

maznorm

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have added a birthday celebration for DH's 30th birthday to our dining reservations but I have put the wrong year!! I put my birth year by mistake!! Anyone know how to amend it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have added a birthday celebration for DH's 30th birthday to our dining reservations but I have put the wrong year!! I put my birth year by mistake!! Anyone know how to amend it?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it really matters that much. They don't mention age or ask for the birthdate. We celebrated our anniversary on our Dec trip and for a couple of restaurants ressies I told the CM we were married 9 years when in fact it was only 8 (I was confused) - no harm no foul.

If you want, you could call 407 WDW DINE and ask them to amend it.

I agree it really makes no difference. As long as the celebration is noted in the reservation, it will be celebrated. They do not get specific. Only when you order a cake at the podium will they write a name on it. The celebration cupcakes will just come with a candle.

You can call WDW-DINE to fix it, but it's really not necessary.

Thanks for the advice. If I need to call dining for some other reason I might mention it otherwise I won't bother. Thanks again.

I wouldn't even bother mentioning it, it really doesn't matter. I didn't even put one in (the year). & some places will mention it, make a big deal about it, others won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter