How do I find out about returning a rental car to the Dolphin?

P

pnelson

I'm looking specifically for times that I can return a car and what rental car companies I can use. Does anyone have a telephone number that I can call?

The hours and telephone numbers are listed on National's website. (Just click on World Wide Location search and then put Orlando into the box for the city) National/Alamo is the only car company with a desk at the Dolphin.

I copied the following from there:

Orlando -Walt Disney Dolphin Resort
ORLR13
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd
Orlando, FL 32830
US
Tel: (407)934-4930
Fax: (407)934-4366

Hours of operation:
Sun-Sat:08:00 AM-06:00 PM

Service(s) available:
CN-Counter
MG-Meet And Greet

Thank you very much! Since we are staying at the Beach Club, the Dolphin would be very convenient because I think we could walk back after dropping the car off!

Originally posted by pnelson
Thank you very much! Since we are staying at the Beach Club, the Dolphin would be very convenient because I think we could walk back after dropping the car off!

You certainly can walk back! It's less than a 5 minute walk, and in fact, walking will take less time than driving or taking the boat.!

Enjoy your trip!

I rented from National (in MCO) in Dec for Dis con and returned at the Dolphin. Its so easy to return at the Dolphin the desk doesnt even have to be open. I just drove up front and one of the valet guys came over to the car, checked the gas level and wrote on my contract it was full and off I went. I think I was on my way to MGM so I just hopped the boat and was there in no time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter