How do I get my MVMCP tickets in advance and are parades and such on certain nights?

BC

DIS Veteran
Just wondered how to get tickets in advance and if they have the same things going on each night of it? I thought I read somewhere that fireworks and parades were on different nights. Can your ticket be used on any of the dates or are they dated? Also, is fastpass used during that night?

You can buy tickets in advance over the phone at (407) W DISNEY. The tickets are for a certain date only--they can't be used on any night, just the one that they are purchased for. There is no Fastpass use at MVMCP, but crowds are generally very light since Disney limits the number of tickets sold to MVMCP. The special Christmas fireworks and parade are done every night of the party (I would assume they might be cancelled in inclement weather though). It's a great party. :)

The shows and parades and fireworks run the same schedule for each night of MVMCP. Weather may canncel some of these, but they are scheduled the same for each. You can also buy MVMCP tickets online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter