how do you get a fan card?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
I am reading so much about this. I have done the Loews card about a month ago but havent received it yet.

How do I do the fan club??

Thanks

If u read the thread above about fan card u will get tinkerbarb pm /email her for a card she is very helpful but be warned they are tightning up procedures and asking which company u belong too when u use fan card to verify discount etc u would be better with a prefered APH for discounts:jester:

I purchased one on ebay for $1.50. The seller sends the company information in the envelope when shipped. I purchased mine on Friday, so I haven't received it yet.

I bought one on Ebay for $2 plus $2 shipping. The card came in an envelope addressed to me and with no other info (although the seller said there would be info mailed with it.) The shipping was the cost of a 37 cent stamp. I got ripped off!
It doesn't matter anyway because I have read that these hotels are not asking for the card anymore. I am pretty sure that my hubands company participates in this club, so I am not worried about being asked for a name.

I only paid the cost of a stamp for shipping. I received the card today with the employer info enclosed as promised.

Glad you didn't have to spend much and I hope you can use your card.

I found that there are no FAN rates available for my dates right now and I really need to go ahead and book because the hotel is filling fast. The AAA rate was about $12 dollars more per night.

Also, I checked ticket prices for the parks and the AAA price beat the FAN price by $6. Actually, the FAN price was inflated by $4 over the regular Universal price before discounting it. So, it turned out that the AAA adult price of $52.50 was the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter