• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you prepare your cereal?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
It's the age old question that's been asked all over the internet and in real life social circles...do you pour the cereal before or after you pour the milk?

Definitely cereal first if you do it the other way around it would float and you would get less in the bowl before it made a mess and overflowed.

I honestly was thinking by the title of the thread this was a more a cereal recipe type question, ala rice crispy squares

My sister’s brother-in-law was very particular about his milk for cereal. Had to put it in a bowl in the freezer for 20 minutes to get icy cold and that was the only way he cold tolerate milk in cereal.

I remember staying over my great grandmother’s house in the winter when we were little. She was so excited offering us breakfast. She was born in the 1880s northern Sweden and couldn’t speak fluent English well. She’s communicating options for us. We’re used to eating cereal every morning so we picked the corn flakes. Well out comes 2 bowls of hot milk and cornflakes. My sister and I were like what? We absolutely didn’t want to insult grammy but it was a challenge to eat it with a thank you smile. Sometimes you do what ya gotta do.

Cereal in a bowl. Milk in a a glass. Never the two shall meet.
r.e. bold-- Pretty tricky but moo comes to mind for compartments in your stomach that keeps items separate ---

* ... cows only have one stomach but it is split into four distinctly separate compartments ... * :duck:

Cereal first and then I drown it in milk - I like lots of milk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter