• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you prepare your cereal?

I eat Corn Chex, which keep their crunch pretty well. I put the cereal in first, and then add the milk.

Here's another question: Do you put sugar on your cereal? I don't.

Listening to my neighbors talk, I am surprised how many serve cereal for dinner on a regular basis.

I guess with many dual income families, there is not someone home to cook a meal and cereal is a quick dinner when both husband and wife arrive home tired from work.

It depends on the cereal. Most cereals are sweet enough without adding additional sweetener, and sometimes the added fruit sweetens it enough as well. Since I eat most cereals dry, it’s not really practical to add sugar.

I pour milk first and my family endlessly makes fun of me for it. Not sure why I do it that way o just do and always have

If you eat grape nuts it doesn't matter how you add the milk. You always end up with twice as many grape nuts and no milk.

If I'm eating fruit in it, that goes on the bottom. Then cereal, then milk and I eat it right away. Fruit on the bottom helps lift some of the cereal out of the milk so it gets soggy more slowly.

No sugar or fruit because I am diabetic. Which is why I eat a lot of Great Value O's which have zero grams of sugar. Cherrie O's have 2 grams. I am cheating this week with Crispx with 5 grams of sugar. Oh, and I use Fairlife filtered milk which has 6 grams of sugar instead of 12 like regular milk.

No milk . Yes I eat it dry, I can't stand soggy cereal. If we have strawberries I 'll add them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter