How Does DCA Compare To The WDW Parks?

How Does DCA Compare To The WDW Parks?

• DCA Compares Extremely Well (Overall it is much better than the WDW parks)

• DCA Compares Very Well (Overall it is a notch above the WDW parks)

• DCA Compares Well (Overall it is just as good as the WDW parks)

• DCA Compares Fairly Well (Overall it is a notch below the WDW parks)

• DCA Does Not Compare Well At All (Overall it is much worse than WDW parks)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is like comparing children. ("It's shameful and shouldn't be done?" :rotfl2: )

No, what I mean is, the parks all offer something different.

Epcot offers a more International/Tomorrowland feel.

MGM Studios offers a more Hollywood/Movie feel.

Animal Kingdom offers a completely unique "zoo" feel (by far one of my most favorite parks and my absolute favorite park in WDW).

But California is special. If you are a born and bred Californian (I was born and still live in the Bay Area), you will absolutely adore the park.

It's got a flavor of everything and hits them all directly on the head!

1. Hollywood
2. Monterey Wharf (omg, it is absolutely right on!)
3. Boardwalk (Paradise Pier is better than the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk :teeth: )
4. Yosemite/Nat'l Parks (Disney does do great in capturing the natural aspects of an area)

There are plenty more, but it is late and I can't possibly remember...

EDIT: Just saw your post... :guilty:
Sorry for posting, I guess...

I voted D... but I think sometimes the choice between C and D might represent a difference in how people interpret the question. I voted D because I was comparing DCA to the *average* WDW park, and I don't like DCA as much as MK, Epcot, or AK. But if I were to compare DCA to my least favorite WDW park (MGM), I would say DCA is just as good and vote C.

And I think that's what you wanted... the average WDW park. But since the question actually says "WDW parks"... that confuses the matter slightly, imo, since it almost implies that the WDW parks are all at approx. the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter