How does discounted spa work?

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
When you go to book spa services on a port day, how do you know what services are discounted? Are they bookable from the app?

Is there any reason you can’t book it full price in advance and then exchange it for discount onboard, assuming there is a discount available?

I am sure the discount is in order it fill up appointments. So if you book it there is less need for a discount.

We were just on the fantasy. The last day - castaway cay day - the spa had a special. Pick 3 services from a list for $99.

Does the Disney Premier Visa discount apply to treatments booked ahead online? Or only those booked in person?

We were just on the fantasy. The last day - castaway cay day - the spa had a special. Pick 3 services from a list for $99.
Do you remember what types of services were on the list?
And for anyone else who might know, is this special always on Castaway Cay day? Or is it always on the last day? Our CC day is the first day. Our last day is a sea day.

Thanks!

Does the Disney Premier Visa discount apply to treatments booked ahead online? Or only those booked in person?

And for anyone else who might know, is this special always on Castaway Cay day? Or is it always on the last day? Our CC day is the first day. Our last day is a sea day.

Thanks!
This is my question. I booked two services just in case, but if there are better deals available when we're on board, will I be able to switch?

Thanks!
My husband looked at the list while he went to the rainforest room. He said the list of services was long and he mentioned facials and hair moisturizing. He thought I might like those 2. I didn’t look at the list myself.

Does the Disney Premier Visa 20% spa discount apply to ANY service on a port day? Or only things on the list of port day specials?

So I've done these specials before a few times. They are almost always the same, and only offered on port days. There usually aren't specials available on Sea days. It's usually a mini facial, scalp massage, and 50 minute Swedish massage. I'm feel like it's usually 75 minutes long and $129?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter