How early do the resort buses start running to MK for a 730 early entry day (we are staying at Kidani)?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I know the official Disney line is that the buses start running 45 minutes before park open. I would assume that means 45 minutes before early entry correct? But more importantly since I am saying so far away from MK at Kidani is there an unofficial / unadvertised start time? Any suggestions / advice on how to get from Kidani to MK as early as possible?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I know the official Disney line is that the buses start running 45 minutes before park open. I would assume that means 45 minutes before early entry correct? But more importantly since I am saying so far away from MK at Kidani is there an unofficial / unadvertised start time? Any suggestions / advice on how to get from Kidani to MK as early as possible?

Thanks in advance for the help!
They say 45 minutes but I have seen where it’s usually like a hour before the early entry.

MDE will have bus times from your hotel. 730 early entry they are probably letting you into park around 7am. Buses probably an hour before that. So i would look at app around 6am for bus time. You want to be somewhat ready to go.

I just tried looking on the app and couldn't find where the bus times are. Could you give me a little more detailed explanation of where you find this? Thanks

I just tried looking on the app and couldn't find where the bus times are. Could you give me a little more detailed explanation of where you find this? Thanks
It doesn’t show up until you’re onsite, it’s on the resort page of the app where you see your room number, there’s a button for bus times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter