How far from Airport to HRH?

ellie&mattys mom

DIS Veteran
We arrive tues/11th....plane lands at 3pm. and then we pick up rental car onsite....
Parks close at 6pm.
Should we even try to make it to a park since we have the 2 days for the price of 5...we are only staying 2 nights but all day wed and thurs...

thanks!!

Well, assuming you are ontime and there is no problem getting the car, it is POSSIBLE that you might make it to your hotel at around 4pm - checking in takes another 20 min. or so....walking to park or boat/bus takes another 15 min. or so...You might have an hour at a park. If you will have "wasted days" on your passes anyway and you want to go, you could go . But don't worry about it. Take your time; enjoy the sights , etc.... you could go for a relaxing dinner at City Walk if you miss getting to a park. If you arrive on a THur., Fri or Sat. - City Jazz (at city walk) now has comedy at 8pm. That might be fun.

I assume you mean 5 days for the price of 2!! Otherwise I think you've been taken. The airport is about a 10-15 minute drive. If you're in a hurry, park in the hotel lot on the right, go as far to the end of the lot as you can, and walk to the park, it's about a 2 minute walk. Visit the park until closing, walk back and check-in. I would suggest that you check in first to get your room key which also gets you front of the line access on all the rides. In 2 hours you can do alot of rides with FOTL access.

Even if u only get an hour with fotl u will get a bit done just ask them take your bags up and u go to park see room later:jester:

You have nothing to lose by going to the parks. Your tickets will expire five days after your first use anyway. Go for it and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter