How far is Sea World from DTD?

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Does anyone know about how far Sea World is from DTD? I can't find any maps that show how far the different Orlando attractions are from each other

We'll be taking the Orlando bus system Lnyx from TTC this summer to SeaWorld. I understand that it's about 20 minutes by this method. I'm not too sure what the difference is from DTD.

Not too far by car, off of I 4. I would say depends on when you are going, and what time.

We have always been lucky on I4. Its never busy for us, but then we are used to bumper to bumper Philadelphia traffic daily... so we know what we are used to.

When we have gone, it was maybe 10-15 minutes.

we just got back june 15th did disney and seaworld and discovery cove... drove from seaworld to dtd for cirque du soleil and it couldn't have been more then 15 minutes...and we did not take I4 -

I'm going to move this to our Seaworld board. I'll bet the experts there know the answer to this question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter