• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Hard Is It to Get an Uber at MCO?

Yensid67

Mouseketeer
Are they pretty much there waiting for fares or does it take a while for them to show up when you book them?

Thanks in advance!

Not hard at all. We have done it numerous times and never had an issue or waited much time at all. I would wait until you are outside to confirm which number you will be waiting by since the app will give you the option to select the specific pickup number.

Also, if you are watching the map portion of the Uber app for your driver, just know that it might *look* like your driver is getting close and then seems to just drives by you. Just know that the drop-off for departing flights is directly above the pick-up for arriving flights. The app doesn't realize this, but just wait and they will circle back around and come get you.

At MCO, ride share drivers have to wait in a special lot and they are dispatched on a first in/first out basis. Once you request a ride, it should only take a few minutes for the car to arrive. As the PP stated, wait until you are outside and ready before you request the ride as the driver is unable to wait at the pickup area.

Also, if you are watching the map portion of the Uber app for your driver, just know that it might *look* like your driver is getting close and then seems to just drives by you. Just know that the drop-off for departing flights is directly above the pick-up for arriving flights. The app doesn't realize this, but just wait and they will circle back around and come get you.
Ah, thank you! I've definitely experienced this and just through my driver was lost. Never realized it was because departing flights were right overhead, makes perfect sense!

Very easy. It may take them a few minutes to get to you with traffic, but no issues reserving one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter