• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How hard is it to get...

I called at 7 months for this summer and asked for any size of accomodation and got nothing for all of the nights. I also called at 5 months and said I would take any week in July or August, I couldn't get anything together. I could have a couple of nights in a 2-br then switched then switched again.

They only have 21 1BR and 21 studios....all lock offs, so those are harder to get.

IMHO, the price difference b/n a 1BR and a 2BR is only 7 points/night, so it seems to be a better "deal" to go ahead with a 2BR.

HHI is a very small resort, and summer is definitely prime time there. I wouldn't think it would be very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter