How is a Pepsi still a thing?

Why ruin a perfectly good cream soda?
I had a Best Damn Cream Soda once. They ruined it with alcohol. It was on a Budweiser brewery tour where we could pick something at the start of the tour. My kid was wondering why they didn't let kids have any, since it was a "soda".

When I went to Mystic, CT for a vacation about 10 years ago, I noticed Pepsi was strangely popular throughout Connecticut.

But it should be noted that PepsiCo is more than just Pepsi: Aquafina, Gatorade, Quaker Oats...

I'm a Pepsi girl, but will drink Coke if there is no other option. At work, I am stuck with Coke because it's so much cheaper to buy.

Why ruin a perfectly good cream soda

Ooh, I loved cream soda as a kid. Sometimes drank it mixed with milk. Haven’t had in years but had to try the butter beer at Universal because that’s what everyone compared it to, and it didn’t disappoint.

I'm not a soda drinker, but I had fun trying all the products at the World of Coca-Cola. Who's up for some Beverly

No thanks. :crazy2: My favorites are Mezzo Mix and the watermelon one.

I'll have a Beverly, please.

Nope. Said no one ever!

I prefer Coke products. Coke is too acidic. But I love a Barq's, Dr. Pepper, or Cherry DP.

Why do I actually want to try that?*

*Admittedly I am someone who drinks a little of the pickle juice. :P
When I would get bad leg/foot cramps I would drink some pickle juice. The first time I was amazed at how refreshing it was!

When I would get bad leg/foot cramps I would drink some pickle juice. The first time I was amazed at how refreshing it was!

When I was a kid I drank like a whole jar once. That was...unpleasant. But a couple of sips hits the spot. I do love pickles!

I can't find a link to the story, but I remember reading that on opening day of Disneyland the park ran out of Pepsi. A call was made to the guy managing the account, but he said it couldn't be delivered until Monday because he was off work. Disney called Coke, and they smartly said, "we'll be right there". And they became the new vendor.

Anyone else remember this?

Last edited:
I can't find a link to the story, but I remember reading that on opening day of Disneyland the park ran out of Pepsi. A call was made to the guy managing the account, but he said it couldn't be delivered until Monday because he was off work. Disney called Coke, and they smartly said, "we'll be right there". And they became the new vendor.

Anyone else remember this? Or is this another Mandela Effect things.
Well, I doubt that it was opening day. If it happened. The Golden Horseshoe Review was sponsored by Pepsi til 1971. And then the change was tied to the Coke sponsorship for the American Adventure in EPCOT.

I'll have a Beverly, please.

Nope. Said no one ever!

I prefer Coke products. Coke is too acidic. But I love a Barq's, Dr. Pepper, or Cherry DP.
I actually like Beverly. I love tonic water and, to me, they are pretty similar - Beverly being stronger. It wouldn’t be my first choice, but I do like it

I must be the only one who likes them both equally.

If I'm in the mood for Coke, I'll drink Coke. If I want a Pepsi, I'll drink Pepsi.
I don't like them both equally, but if Pepsi is on sale (and Coke isn't) I buy Pepsi.

So this thread is allowed cause Disney only serves coke not Pepsi; so it is related to disney

Although maybe it should be in the budget board- asking how is Pepsi a thing -at Disney- how much do you pay to get yourself a Pepsi delivered? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter