How Is Resort Delivery Happening?

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
With Disney's selective plastic reduction, how are resort deliveries working?

My wife is a shopaholic. Is she going to be required to purchase a reusable bag for every delivery? And do they put staples in those reusable bags?

I'm completely just guessing, but I would think her options would be:
  • Bring a bag or bags from home, unload nightly, reuse daily.
  • Buy one or a couple of reusable bags at first store, empty nightly, reuse daily.
  • Have purchases delivered to front of park*
  • Have purchases delivered to onsite resort gift shop.
  • Hand-carry purchases.
I could be wrong, but I would not expect a store to staple my own bags.

Deliveries are made to the hotels or the front of the park in the standard plastic bags...with staples. Also, at the registers, they will try to upsell the reusable bags, but you can still request the plastic bags....which I will...every. time.

Deliveries are made to the hotels or the front of the park in the standard plastic bags...with staples. Also, at the registers, they will try to upsell the reusable bags, but you can still request the plastic bags....which I will...every. time.

Cool. Sounds good. Thank you! :)

With Disney's selective plastic reduction, how are resort deliveries working?

My wife is a shopaholic. Is she going to be required to purchase a reusable bag for every delivery? And do they put staples in those reusable bags?

The traditional/standard plastic bags are still being used. You can purchase a reusable if you would like. No reusable bags are being stapled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter