How last minute have you booked DVC?

Only because of COVID, I was able to book TWO Jambo value studios less than 2 months out for my July trip. I'm pretty sure that will never happen again.

I booked 1 day before :-) Everything is possible if you monitor closely the available and you are not too picky on the resort.
Saratoga tend to have the most avaialability last minute

Last night we snagged a split stay for BCV and Poly, December 9th - 16th. SO stoked to finally check out BCV and stormalong bay!!!!! Addonitis setting in. lol!!!

We routinely book a few weeks to a month out. But we usually stay OKW, so it’s never a problem. Absolutely loving COVID though and the availability at some difficult to get resorts only a few days out. We haven’t booked at 11 or 7 months except for special days like NYE at Poly in years. But, we’re local and go at least once a month.

Yes, we also snagged 2 nights at CC, cannot believe our luck since it's in December and it's usually fully booked! Can't wait to see Wilderness Lodge all dressed up for Christmas! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter